• Health Assessment (One time $25 Fee) with ongoing progress monitoring free of charge.
• Initial personal consultation with Trainer to plan personal fitness program with follow up evaluation of progress
• Use of all Equipment including:
Treadmills, Stationary Bikes, Stair-Steppers, Elliptical Cross Trainers, and More.
• Therapeutic Pool with treadmill (under supervision of Trainer)
• Showers, Dressing Area, Individual Lockers
• Enrollment in Group Fitness Classes such as Aerobics and Pilates for a nominal fee of $5 per Month
• Free Health Education Workshops
For More Information about the MMH Wellness Center or the Wellness Assessment please contact:
Ken Moore, ATC/LAT, Director of Wellness and Community Health