July 29, 2013
McCurtain Memorial Hospital offers an excellent salary and benefit package to include
Group Medical/Dental, Life Insurance, Retirement, Credit Union, Wellness Center
priviledges as an employee and an opportunity to work in an environment of support, growth and encouragement.
McCurtain Memorial Hospital is seeking professionals in the following areas:
Billing Supervisor - Practice Management Department
Hours:8am to 5pm, Monday – Friday
- The supervisor must be responsible for overseeing staff,
performing annual competency evaluations and provide input for merit increases.
- Oversees the accurate posting of payments and adjustments for collection agencies,
the transferring of accounts and posting of payment, adjustment for bad debt accounts
and is responsible for timely correction of posting errors.
- Responsible for the timely submission of first time claims as well as the
monitoring and follow-up of claims not paid in a timely manner.
- Also responsible for overseeing the refund process for both patient and insurance.
- Assures the accuracy of accounts being transferred to bad debt,
accurate posting of payments and adjustments for collection agencies,
negotiates with collection agencies to settle balances,
supports requested documentation from collection agencies.
- Responsible for overseeing the daily cash and contractual
posting and monitoring the accuracy of the daily deposit.
- Monitors staff for compliance of the organizations confidentiality policy in
accordance to Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) regulations.
- Must have previous supervising experience and certified as a biller.
- The candidate should be proficient in Word and Excel and able to easily adapt to new software programs.
- A team player, organized, follows up on issues, good phone etiquette, attention to detail, and excellent computer skills.
- A bachelor’s degree in Healthcare Administration, Management, or related field.
- Certified coder a plus.
Reports to Physician Practice Director
McCurtain Memorial Hospital is seeking Registered Nurses and Licensed Practical Nurses for the following departments:
Registered Nurses for the following departments:
- Behavioral Health Unit
- Med Surg Unit
Hours:Full time nights
Duties Include:Assessing patients and performing various duties as required.
Requirements:Must be licensced Registered Nurse in the state of Oklahoma
Must be able to work well with others.
Must be a team player.
Must be mature in their job responsibilites.
Licensed Practical Nurses for the following:
All Registered Nursing and LPN positions require current Oklahoma license.
McCurtain Memorial Hospital is also seeking the following: